Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Information Technology from Europe
December 2015 - November 2020
Aalborg University, Copenhagen,
QS World Ranking (Top 50 in Engineering Streams) https://www.en.aau.dk/research/ranking/
Title of thesis: Conceptual framework for the adoption of Cloud Computing in the Higher EducationAbstract:Cloud Computing technology has gained the popularity of world-wide in Academia, Industry, and research. The adoption of cloud computing services in developing countries, specifically in Sub-Saharan Africa, Ethiopia, is an opportunity. Cloud computing adoption impact in Ethiopia is still unexplored, specifically in higher education. There is more scientific research required for the diffusion and adoption of cloud computing in higher educational establishments in developing countries, especially in sub-Saharan Africa, Ethiopia. The study sought to investigate the factors influencing cloud computing services adoption in the higher education organizations.
Supervisor: Professor Anders Henten
List of Ph.D. Courses:
- Introduction to the Ph.D. Study
- Integrated Analytics on Big Data
- Action Research and Design Research
- Problem-based Learning in Software Engineering
- Governance and Economics of Internet
- Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- An Introduction to Qualitative Methods
- Academic Searching, Publishing & Information Management
- Political Economy of ICT
- Advanced Mathematics
- Advanced Software Engineering Methods and Tools
Master of Technology (M. Tech.) Information Communication Technology with Sept. 2009 -
Apr. 2011 (Degree Awarded - 21st March, 2012)
College: Gyan Vihar School of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302025
University: Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302025
Division: Honors (Gold Medalist)
Title of thesis: An Improved LSB Information Hiding Algorithm by using Visual Cryptography
Supervisor: Dr. S.K. Singh (Currently working as a Professor)
Dissertation Score: 78%
- Bachlor of Enginerring (B. Engg.) Information Technology with First Class.
Sept. 2001 - June 2005 (Degree Awarded - 16th Feburary, 2008)
College: M.L.V. Textile Govt. Engineering College, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India - 313001
University: University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India - 302004
Division: First Class
Title of Final year Project: Digital Signature on a document
Supervisor: Dr. Hiren Joshi (OSD IT, Prime Minister of India)
Final Project Score: 70%
- 01/2020 - till date Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Subjects Teaching: Privacy and Security in IoT, RDBMS and ADBMS
- 06/2019 - 12/2019 Founder Chair, IEEE Liberia Subsection
- 01/2018 - 10/2019 Associate Professor and Head, Academics
Department of Information Technology, BlueCrest University College, Liberia, West Africa.
Subjects Taught: Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IoT), Research Methodology.
- 10/2016 - 01/2018 Instructor/Lecturer, Department of Information Technology
Faculty of Informatics, University of Gondar, Ethiopia.
Under the UNDP, United State of America (USA) Project work in Ethiopia
Subjects Taught: OOPs Programming, C and C++ Language
- 07/2017 - 10/2019 International Examination Invigilator
Victvs Global, Wyastone Business Park, Monmouth, Gwent, NP25 3SR, UK
- 04/2013 - 10/2016 Sr. Lecturer & Head of Department (HOD)
Department of Information Technology, Academic City College, Ghana, West Africa.
Subjects Taught: Software Engineering, Data Structure and Algorithms, Computer Graphics.
- 08/2011 - 04/2013 Sr. Lecturer
Computer Science and Engineering Department
Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Amity University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Subjects Taught: Operating System, Data Structures and Algorithms, DBMS
- 07/2008 - 08/2011 Assistant Professor
Computer Science and Engineering Department, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Subjects Taught: Computer Network, Web Programming, Computer Security, SQL
- 07/2007 - 06/2008 Lecturer
Computer Science and IT Department, Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- 08/2006 - 05/2007 Lecturer
Computer Science and IT Department
Shrinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering, Nathdwara, Rajasthan, India.
Subjects Taught: C, DSA, OOPs/C++
- 07/2005 - 02/2006 Adjunct Lecturer
Computer Engineering and IT Department
Government Engineering College, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
Subjects Taught: Object-Oriented Programming, HTML, Java language
- November 2015 - December 2020
Communication, Media and Information technologies (CMI)
Aalborg University, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Samsung Research Lab
Academic City College, Accra. Ghana, West Africa.
- Cloud Computing Lab
Academic City College, Accra. Ghana, West Africa.
- 08/2011 - 04/2013
Digital Image Processing Lab
Amity University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Cloud Infrastructure & Security Research Center (CIS)
Suresh Gyan Vihar University, India
- IEEE Coordinator, Sir Padampat Singhania University
- Head, Academics
- Chair, IEEE Liberia Subsection/ Founder
- Board Member, BlueCrest University College, Liberia, Africa
- Organizer, TEDxBlueCrest University College
- Head of Department, Academic City College, Accra, Ghana, Africa
- Member, Research Committee
- Chair, IEEE Ghana Section Technical and Professional Activities
- Webmaster, IEEE Ghana Section
- Counselor, IEEE SB Academic City College, Ghana, Africa
- Mentor, Amity University, Rajasthan, India
Award and Recognitions
- Letter of Appreciation in the Academic year 2014 from IEEE Ghana Chairman,
Ghana, West Africa for Best Student Branch Coordinator.
- Best paper award in International Conference on Techno and Global Issue:
Expansion, Impact and Challenges BICON-2012 at Biyani College, Jaipur, India.
- Gold Medal Awarded for First Rank in Postgraduate Program M.Tech (Information)
Communication) Honors 2012 at Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Rajasthan,
- Secure First position in “National Level Technical Symposium Aayam 2009” for
Software Presentation at Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Secure All India Rank 1275 in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2007
Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, India.
- Awarded for Excellence in the field of Information Technology by Jain Social Group,